Tuesday 20 June 2017

Miss India THROWBACK!

HELLO PEOPLE

I welcome you all to my blog <3

Fbb Femina Miss India 2017 is around the corner and fashion and glamour is in the air.
Every woman has their favourite fashion moments and so do I, fbb always comes up with the best ideas and this time they have given me this great opportunity to re-create my favourite Miss India looks.

Here are five of my favourite Miss India appearances, also I tried recreating two of them.


1. SUSHMITA SEN (1994)

Sushmita Sen wore this lovely white gown with beautiful sequinned work in the Miss India 1994 finals. She defeated Aishwarya Rai in this pageant with her charms.
I am sure a lot of you ladies love her look.




2. CELINA JAITLEY (2001)

Celina Jaitley was crowned Miss India 16 years back, and even back then she did not fail to impress everyone.
Indian wear always rocks and the way she carried this multicoloured saree, she looked amazing.






3. KANISHTHA DHANKAR (2011)

Kanishtha Dhankar carried this lovely red gown with her graceful smile in the pageant final.
I really loved her outfit so I tried recreating her look, the best I could.





4. ADITI ARYA (2015)

Aditi Arya was one of the most beautiful and confident contestants in the 2015 pageant and the blue gown that she wore in the finale was so elegant and gorgeous that I couldn't take my eyes off that outfit.
Although I couldn't rejuvenate her look but what is wrong in giving it a try.



5. PRIYADARSHINI CHATERJEE (2016)

Priyadarshini Chaterjee wore this really pretty silver stone and sequinned outfit which made her look even more magnificent. This outfit is seriously my dream outfit.





Also, very soon MISS INDIA 2017 will be selected and I know all of you must be having a particular favourite if you're following the pageant, mine is Shefali Sood of Uttar Pradesh.
Let me know your personal favourites.



Thanks a lot for reading.
I hope you guys liked this one.
I know I am posting after a really long time but I will soon start blogging often and will maintain my blog.
Keep loving and supporting, it matters a lot :)


1 comment: